- This is a low temp solder paste with a no clean flux.
- Protect Sensitive Parts with this low melting Lead Free Solder Sn42/Bi57/Ag1
- This alloy has an advantage over similar products on the market because the 1% Ag provides more strength and is less brittle than SN42/Bi58
- Melting Point 137 C 278 F (Eutectic)
- 10 Grams in easy to use squeezer
- 87% Metal
- Particle Size T3 (25-45 Microns)
Shelf Life: 12 months, unrefrigerated >6 months
Storage and Handling
Refrigerate at 3-8C (37-46F). Allow 4 hours for solder paste to reach an operating temperature of 20-25C (68-77F) before use.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
|Manufacturer||SRA Soldering Products|