Amp Hour Counter Features both Resettable and Non-Resettable Counters.Bright Seven Digit LED Display
The Bath Tracker is an ampere time counter specifically designed for electroplating.
It has two internal counters, one retains the count and can not be reset or erased, so records will never be lost for the life of the instrument.
The other counter can be reset to zero by holding the reset button for a second.
Pressing this button momentarily will switch the bright LED display from the total count to the reset count. Status lights indicate which counter is being displayed and hour or minute count units. Accuracy is assured by factory set-up to your rectifier shunt.
Applications:Track bath maintenance schedule: Using the resettable counter, operators can track bath schedules using the Bath Tracker. Calculate plating thickness:
The resettable counter allows operators to predict plating thickness by providing accurate ampere hours.
Included with the Bath Tracker 2000̴̣:
1. Enclosure: A corrosive resistant PVC plastic enclosure which easily attaches to a wall.
2. Counters: Two internal counters; one can be reset to zero, the other can not.
3. Display: Seven digit extra bright LED
4. Control button: Displays either the nonresettable count or the resettable count. Holding the button for 3 seconds resets the latter to zero.
5. LED Indicators: Indicate if the display is nonresettable or resettable, and if the count is in amp hours or amp minutes.
We will contact you for your rectifier and shunt specifications so we can calibrate this for you.
Technology Without Limits
You may also be interested in the following product(s)